Elizabeth Guman (Service and Outreach), Kathy Westhafer (Worship), Jeff Gross (Personnel), Howard Lebold (Congregational Life & Membership), Doug Sherman (Finance & Stewardship-co-chair), Debbie Shryock (Personnel-chair), Peter Galloway (Clerk of Session),
Kathy Bird (Personnel), Amanda Blevins (Congregational Life & Membership), Nicki Bruton (Youth), Tracy Burke (Worship), Beth Farcht (Finance & Stewardship), Jim Serum (Service and Outreach),
Kathleen Skomorucha (Christian Ed), Scott Pruden (Youth)
Jean Russell (Christian Ed.), Doug Hendricks (Congregational Life & Membership), Bob Smith (Finance & Stewardship), Kaela Dakes (Youth), Doug Congdon-Martin (Service & Outreach), Dick Seiwell (Christian Ed.), Vicki Gansner (Worship)
In an effort to keep the congregation up to date with Session matters, we are including this section with highlights from the latest Session meeting. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our elders, our Clerk of Session Pete Galloway, or our moderator Dr. Greg Stovell.
This month our Session:
- Received committee reports and shared correspondence; approved changes to the membership roll.
- Approved two motions related to Worship and Congregational Life & Membership activities.
- Received an update from the Director of Outreach and Engagement Search Committee.
- Heard about the work of the Homelessness Initiative/Matthew 25 Task Force, including how the church engaged with the Friend’s Association for Halloween, as well as activities in the near future such as packing Thanksgiving meals for WCU Promise Program students and Advent Worship with Shane Claiborne.
- Began to identify the highlights of 2019 and develop expectations for 2020.
First row: Sandy Abernethy, Becky Brown, Susan Seel, Olivia Campbell, Lori McDermott, Martha Anderson, Martha Sherman
Second row: Chris Hendricks, Tracy Gruin, Janet Chew, Connie Kohler, Cynthia Menan, Denise Black
Third row: Jacquie Rode, Barbara Lade, Judy Mackleer, Nancy Ferdik, Jean Frick, Barbara Thompson, Sylvia McKee,
Fourth row: Sandi Hambleton, Carolyn Hitchcock, Gordon Leidy
George Fasic (Rental Properties), Doug Bracher (Rental Properties), Dan Ohms (Insurance, Safety, Security), Steve Soulas (Personnel), Jack Thompson (Building & Maintenance), Chris Menan (Finance & Stewardship), Diane Damadio (Personnel)
Glenn Burkland (Finance & Stewardship), Greg Duke, George Zumbano (Personnel), Cory Scheibe (Finance), Dennis Park, Jack Saller, Liz Single